Pasta salad is just an easy, versatile and well-liked food. Personally, I like the oil based pasta salads over those that are based in mayonnaise. Pasta salad would be such a fun thing to make for party, but the delivery of it is such a hassle. You either need a bowl or a plate and a fork. You basically have to be sitting at a table or the pressure of the fork on the plate while its being supported by only one had can end up in a disaster on the entertainer’s floor.
As I was shopping at Costco, I found another “must share” deal: Three pounds of dry cheese tortellini for $5.99!!!
I knew I had to have it. Lottie eats it for dinner with butter and parmesan, and I love it in a salad. After buying this great deal, I was determined to find a way to make tortellini pasta salad easy and accessible for a party or a tennis match.
I decided to go with Antipasto Salad Kebabs; easy to eat, simple to prepare, inexpensive to make and taste wonderful! Happy Eating!
Antipasto Salad Kebabs
Makes: 30 kebabs
-½ lb uncooked cheese tortellini
– 30 large green and/or black olives
– 1 block of your choice of cheese, cubed
– 1 cup of your favorite Italian salad dressing
– 1 package of hard salami cut into fourths and folded in half
- Cook pasta as recommended on package.
- Add ingredient in any order to the bamboo skewer
- Coat in Italian dressing for 30 minutes
- Chill in refrigerator and serve